Ecovia Intelligence has announced the finalists for the 2017 Sustainable Beauty Awards, chosen from over 100 international entries from beauty industry players.
- Sustainability Pioneer Finalists: AAK, Hair O’Right, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Serdex, Trilogy Natural Products.
- Sustainability Leadership Finalists: Aveda, Hair O’Right, i+m Naturkosmetik, Laboratories Expanscience.
- Sustainable Packaging Finalists: Biolage RAW (L’Oreal), Hair O’Right, O-PAC Eco- Pac, Sulapac.
- Sustainable Ingredient Finalists: Biolie with Greentense, H&H Group Co. with Sadorfons®, Inolex with SustOleoTM MCT, Merck with RonaCare® RenouMer, Neal’s Yard Remedies with Frankincense Boswellia Sacra Extract.
- Green Formulations Finalists: Alteya Organics Rose Jasminium Collection, Luxe Botanics, Organic Island, Planted in Beauty by Well Within, Trilogy Rosehip Products.
The winner and runner-up in each awards category will be announced at the Sustainable Beauty Awards reception in Paris on 6 November. The reception will take place at the Paris Marriott Champs Elyse?es hotel, hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Cosmetics Summit.