This month sees the launch of six new organic carrier oils from Aqua Oleum, winner of the Best Aromatherapy Brand in the 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards.
The 100% organic carrier oils are certified by the Soil Association and are safe to be used directly on the skin to moisturize and replenish.
The new oils are:
- Apricot Kernel Oil – a nourishing oil high in fatty acids and vitamins and suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergies as well as babies and children
- Argan Oil – an antioxidant, full of vitamins and minerals and known for its healing and anti-ageing properties
- Grapeseed Oil – a versatile, lightweight oil which is easily absorbed and can be used as a massage base or to remove make-up
- Jojoba Oil – high in proteins and minerals, this oil softens and heals as well as helps to unclog pores
- Sweet Almond Oil – a mineral-rich versatile oil for all skin types for use in aromatherapy blends
- Wheatgerm Oil – with regenerative qualities, this oil is high in vitamin A D, E and lecithin and is helpful to reduce and heal scarring and stretch marks.