North Yorkshire-based Flaya has launched with a line of Vegan Society-approved vegan and organic perfumes designed to offer affordable, ethical luxury.
Using plant-based raw materials, including essential oils and floral extracts, the natural scents have a 20% fragrance content and are handmade in small batches.
The seven-strong offer consists of:
- Forever – described as a rich, powerful scent of jasmine with fruity, woody undertones to give a lasting aroma promoting relaxation
- If… – a mix of fruit and floral fragrances, sweet yet spicy, with a ‘wonderful web’ of melons, mint and green notes with a dash of myrrh
- Imagine – a bright, sweet scent with a dash of lavender and hint of spice
- Island – a warm, fruity, fragrance with cheerful fruity notes and fresh undertones with a hint of ylang ylang for depth
- Love – a crisp, delicate fragrance capturing summer nectar and hints of exotic blossoms
- No 48 – the brand’s signature scent with sweet organic Madagascan vanilla blended with exotic floral bouquets
- Rose – a classic eau de parfum with a fresh floral fragrance
The perfumes are available in a convenient 10ml purse spray and 30ml spray. A gift box is also available containing one of each.